- In the verbal inspiration of all Scripture–as originally given–of both the Old and New Testaments and that they are the final authority of faith and life.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons–Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through the shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal imminent return in power and glory.
- In the total depravity of all people and in the necessity of salvation through regeneration.
- That salvation is a free gift of God entirely apart from works and is possessed by all those who have, by faith, received the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal savior.
- In the present ministry of the person of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, and to overcome the attacks of the evil one, Satan.
- In the bodily resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
NOTE: Every board member of the LifeLight is required to subscribe to this Statement of Faith upon his or her election or re-election.