- In the verbal inspiration of all Scripture–as originally given–of both the Old and New Testaments and that they are the final authority of faith and life.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons–Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through the shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal imminent return in power and glory.
- In the total depravity of all people and in the necessity of salvation through regeneration.
- That salvation is a free gift of God entirely apart from works and is possessed by all those who have, by faith, received the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal savior.
- In the present ministry of the person of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, and to overcome the attacks of the evil one, Satan.
- In the bodily resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
NOTE: Every board member of the LifeLight is required to subscribe to this Statement of Faith upon his or her election or re-election.
Code of Conduct
Agree with and annually sign the Statement of Faith of the Religious order of Canadian LifeLight Ministries Inc.
Be an example and share their faith with ministries, churches and individuals with whom they come into contact.
Display proper and biblical stewardship of their time and finances which means tithing in one way, shape or form.
Agree to not abuse alcohol for the purpose of drunkenness.
Agree to abstain from illegal narcotics and other drugs for the sake of self- pleasure.
Agree to remain faithful to their spouse and children at all times. (If member is married)
Agree to abstain from activities that would cause grief and taint the views of my position.
Agree to uphold these values during and outside of work hours.
Agree to be available to those who are in need of spiritual guidance.
Agree to use biblical and self-judgment with their decision making.
Agree to have a fellow believer (a friend, family member or someone they trust), to hold them accountable.
Agree to faithful attendance in biblical teaching with a body of believers and will engage in fellowship with fellow believers.
Agree to remain celibate outside of a heterosexual marriage.