A commitment to share your faith is the first step to becoming a volunteer. This is the most important thing we can do as followers of Jesus. We would love to have you on board as a volunteer. It is such an encouragement when we see people willing to share the Word of God to those around them.
- Agree to promote LifeLight in your church as well as to others who might be interested in being a part of LifeLight through Bible distribution or financial support.
- Consider distributing the Bible wherever there is a need.
- Consider fundraising to support donation of Bibles to various ministries.
Canadian LifeLight Ministries has started an advocate program that allows people that are passionate about spreading the Word of God to volunteer as representatives of LifeLight within their Church / Community.
Contact Us for more info on the Advocate Program.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes……. Romans 1:16 (NIV)
WHAT IS IT?
RESPONSIBILITIES and OPPORTUNITIES
- Responsible for taking in Scripture requests within their Church or Community and providing them with any Scripture needs they may have.
- Make people aware of the different ministry targeted Bibles that are available and help people get the Bible they are looking for. Collect donations and forward them to LifeLight.
- Each advocate of LifeLight will receive a display stand that will include a selection of Scriptures. They will be provided with a catalogue of LifeLight inventory as well as news-letters, brochures, flyers, videos and other material to help them promote Scripture distribution within their church community.
- Donations are always appreciated. We do NOT sell Scriptures. We raise funds, buy Bibles and give them away, while asking recipients to donate what they can to help us continue this ministry.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
Please contact us and we will help you get started. Download the Sign-Up page Click HERE
or mail the form to 61-81 Garry St, Winnipeg, MB R3C 4J9
Contact Us for more find out more ways to get involved.