1) Login to your chosen Bank, directly via the Bank’s website or using your Bank’s App on your chosen device.
2) Select Interac e-Transfer.
3) Select the Bank account to be used for the e-transfer.
4) Enter the $ amount to be sent.
5) For a 1st time donation to LifeLight, select “Add New Recipient”. Enter the recipient name such as: “LifeLight Ministries”, then Enter the recipient email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Then re-enter this email address to confirm.
6) For subsequent donations, select the recipient name “LifeLight Ministries” from the Recipient drop down list provided.
7) NOTE: LifeLight Ministries has setup interac e-Transfer to auto deposit, so there is no need for you to enter a Security Question or Answer.
8) Enter a “Message” in the optional box.
– If you placed a recent Requisition for Scriptures enter the Requisition number (if known).
– If not, please enter your mailing address so we know exactly who you are and where to send an income tax donation receipt at the end of the year.
– This is where you would also enter any portion(s) of your total donation that you wish to be Designated to any of our existing Dedicated Funds. If no Designated account and amount is provided, all donations will automatically be directed to Where Needed account.
NOTE: Only existing Designated accounts can be used. If you wish to donate to a special dedicated purpose for which there is no existing account, please contact us for approval before attempting to do so.
9) Review the information entered and click “Send Money”. If you need to make a correction, click “Back” to make the change.
Resulting Notifications sent and received
– You will receive an Interac email confirmation that the donation has been sent to LifeLight Ministries.
– LifeLight Ministries will receive an Interac email confirmation that your donation has been deposited.